- Form Factor Tower
- Brand Asustor
- Part Number AS6204RD/Rail
- Power Capacity (VA/Watt) 100V to 240V AC
- Memory 4GB SO-DIMM DDR3L (4GB x1, MAX 8GB)
- Hard Drive "4x 2.5"" / 3.5"" SATAII / SATAIII or SSD"
- Ethernet Gigabit Ethernet x 4
- Network Controller TCP/IP (IPv4 & IPv6); Link Aggregation: Supports 802.3ad and Six Other Modes for Load Balancing and/or Network Failover; Jumbo Frame (MTU); VLAN; EZ Connect; Wireless Network³; DDNS and EZ-Router; Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL)
- Management Support Multiple Volumes with Spare Disks; Volume Type: Single disk, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10; Support for Online RAID Level Migration
- Operating System ADM 3.1 Onwards; Supports Online Firmware Updates
- Power Supply 250W x2
- Dimension 68.4 x 58.2 x 18.8
- Weight (kg) 12,2
- Fans 40mm x 2
- Supported Operating System Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012; Mac OS X 10.6 Onwards; UNIX, Linux, and BSD
- Security AES 256-Bit Encryption; Firewall: Prevent Unauthorized Access; Alert Notifications: E-mail, SMS; Encrypted Connections: HTTPS, FTP over SSL/TLS, SSH, SFTP, Rsync over SSH; Built-in Hardware Encryption Engine: AS10/31/32/40/52/53/6/61/62/63/64/70 Series; RAID Scrubbing: detects the integrity and consistency of RAID 5 and RAID 6 drive data.
- Humidity 5% to 95% RH
- Language Deutsch, English, Français, Italiano, Nederlands,Русский, 日本語, 한글, 简体中文, 繁體中文, Česká,Polski, Svenska, Dansk, Norsk, Suomi, Português,Türkçe, Español, Magyar
- Maximum Line Current Per Phase 25 (4 free license included)
- Expansion Slots USB 3.0 x 4
- Operating Temperature 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- Power Single
ASUSTOR NAS Intel Celeron 1.6GHz burst up to 2.24 (Quad-Core),4GB SO-DIMM DDR3L (4GB x1, MAX 8GB),"4x 2.5"" / 3.5"" SATAII / SATAIII or SSD",AS6204RD/Rail
CPU : Intel Celeron 1.6GHz burst up to 2.24 (Quad-Core)
HDD : 4x 2.5" / 3.5" SATAII / SATAIII or SSD
MEMORY : 4GB SO-DIMM DDR3L (4GB x1, MAX 8GB)
When you order from multipro.id, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!