Managed Switch L2 TL-SG3424 24-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 4 Combo SFP Slots
- Interfaces 24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX), 4 Combo 100/1000Mbps SFP Slots, 1 Console Port
- Wireless IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1p
- Merk TP-Link
- Part Number TL-SG3424
- Model L2 Managed Switch
- Management Web-based GUI and CLI management, SNMP v1/v2c/v3,compatible with public MIBs and TP-LINK private MIBs, RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups), DHCP/BOOTP Client,DHCP Snooping,DHCP Option82, CPU Monitoring, Port Mirroring, Time Setting: SNTP, Integrated NDP/NTDP feature, Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web, System Diagnose: VCT, SYSLOG & Public MIBS
- Power Supply 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimension 17.3 x 8.7 x 1.7 in. (440 x 220 x 44 mm) (WxDxH)
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Security IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, IEEE 802.1X Port/MAC Based authentication, Radius,Guest VLAN, DoS Defence, Dynamic ARP inspection (DAI), SSH v1/v2, SSL v2/v3/TLSv1, Port Security, Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control
L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video application
IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery
WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
When you order from multipro.id, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!