- 1B TEST 003 All rack panels are inherently grounded.Central earthing connecting points are available on the inner side of both front and rear bottom frames.
- 1B TEST 003 Front door Single-point latching general lock with key Rear door 3-point latching general lock with key One key is suitable for both front and rear doors/locks
- Features ✓ Strong and durable solid frame that can hold up to 1,500KG static load ✓ 78% open high perforated doors for optimal air flow ✓ Convenient tool-less installation of cable and air flow management ✓ Seismic solution is available for critical application ✓ Rapid, self-levelling feet ✓ Tool less mounting slots for verlical PDUs and cable managers. ✓ Enclosure height of 42U, 45U and 48U ✓ Width of 600mm or 800mm ✓ Side panels ✓ Air flow management ✓ Cable management options ✓ Mounting accessories ✓ Standard Colour RAL 9005 ✓ Standard Optional Colour RAL 7035
- Weight 125 Kg
- 1B TEST 002 Vertical frame:steel with 2.0 mm thickness
- Depth 1070 mm
- Material and Coating Cold Roll Steel with Powder Coated
- Width 600 mm
- Rack Height 42U
- Height 1968 mm
- Color Black
- Weight Capacity ( Static Load ) 1500KG
- 1A Test01 Single arc mesh front door
- 1A Test01 YES
- 1A Test01 YES
- 1A Test01 2 pairs, top and bottom
- 1A Test01 corner protection + coiled film + carton case + wooden pallet
- 1A Test01-b Single Arc mesh front door, Hexagon hole perforation,78% perforation rate,with door opening angle > 139°, SPCC with 1.2mm thickness
- 1A Test011 Double flat rear mesh doors
- 1A Test011 4 pcs
- 1A Test0111 Double flat mesh door,Hexagon hole perforation,78% perforation rate with door opening angle > 139°, SPCC with 1.2mm thickness
- 1A Test011111 4 pcs
- 1A Test011231 YES
- 1A Test0122 42U vertical cable tray for dual PDU mounting x 2
- 1A Test0123 Roof Top with cable entry plate ( easily removable and replaceable plate) 8 cutouts (6 pcs of removable plastic plates & 2 piecs of removable metal plates), SPCC with 1.2mm thickness
- 1A Test01as 4 x (19") EIA-310
- Test 1B 004 EIA-310 Standard ,4 pieces front and rear, depth adjustable,C - shape, with U numbering 1U to 4xU from bottom to top (Add U marking label) on both sides (front and rear). Mounting rail: steel with 2.0mm thickness.
- Test 1B 004 Split Side Panels (Top & Bottom) with Key Lock, SPCC with 1.0mm thickness
- Door Perforation Rate 78%
The S-27 Series Rack from Vertiv provides cooling, power distribution,cable management, and environmental monitoring infrastructure for application in IT environment.
- Perforated doors for optimal front-to-rear airflow up to 78%.
- Tool-less mounting slots for verlical PDUs and cable managers.
- Loading capacity up to1500kgs
Vertiv’s S27 models of the S-Series server rack is the ultimate solution designed and engineered for demanding data center enviroments.
To achieve optimum versatility within the server rack, users can set multiple depths throughout the rack by adjustable 19” mounting rails mounted on heavy duty side supports.
Horizontally divided side panels provide ease of access and convenient post-installation maintenance. Over 78% perforations on front and rear door enable optimum airflow within the rack.
Flat-pack option enables savings upto 60% in the transport cost and warehouse space.
BEST SUITED FOR
✓ Banking, Financial and Insurance
✓ Data Center/Colocation/Hosting✓ Education✓ Healthcare✓ Retail and Wholesale✓ Professional Services
Excellent Rack Cooling Efficiency
✓ Optimal heat management with 78% perforation rate for both front and rear doors
✓ Optional blanking panels for air flow are available
Enhanced Rack Installation Space Efficiency
✓ Solid steel frame with installation slots
✓ Rack static load capacity of 1,500KG
Enhanced Rack System Applicability in Data Centres
✓ Accessories available for cabling and airflow management
✓ Customized features for specific requirements in data centres
Increased Convenience In Installation And Maintenance
✓ Tool-less design for cable, air management and PDU mounting for flexible and quick installation
✓ Low profile casters pre-configured for easy deployment and mobility
✓ Self-levelling feet for easy installation
Increased Rack Adaptability And Expansibility
✓ Integral part of the total data centre solution of Emerson Network Power
✓ Highly adaptable and flexible to integrate power, cooling and monitoring equipment
✓ Containment solutions available
When you order from multipro.id, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!